Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blacberries

This was actually in 2014....I have to clear up the old drafts:

The blackberries are getting ripe.  This is a fun and novel state of affairs for me.  I know that is it silly in a way, and that possibly in a few years that blackberries will be as exciting as oatmeal and all that I will see is a thorny invasive weed.  

I know that his is likely to happen, but in the mean time I am enjoying having a hardy and natural growing berry patch.  It is human nature for the newness to wear out, but it hasn't happened yet.

Today Annie popped out of bed like toast and put on her walking shoes and out we went into the cool morning.  We had a nice walk, and towards the end as we were walking back we passed as scroungy patch of berries.  We walked on 




No comments: