Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Little Bit of Fun

You have to look down at the bottom of the page to find it, but I have installed an audio player gadget and you can listen to some of my red neck, de classe favorites if your taste in music runs not so much to the soul thrilling and character building as it does to the foot tapping and ye-hah brand. I probably should choose a new template, but am a little afraid that will goof up previous posts.

Anyway, Annie helped me get it set up last night. (Thanks Annie). Like most things,it isn't that hard, but I would have floundered for a long time before figuring it out. I hope you like some of them.

Today is Emily's blessing, so we are headed up North this morning. We have 450# of hard red wheat with us to distribute, and Annie found a place where we can pick grapes.... so, it should be fun.

No comments: